Thursday 15 November 2007

First things first....

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening Planet Earth!

I wecome you to my new blog, Skwobble, and hope you enjoy or even have something to say about the issues I will raise within. What I intend to do is to question todays ethics and morallity by putting forth my thoughts, opinions and suggestions on what I believe the world is either doing wrong, or right, therefore, continue to heighten the issues and awareness of them.

The problem with the world today is the tunnel vision we all have, which then makes the bigger picture far more hard to see. There is nothing wrong with a focused mind, as long as you don't trample on the things that lay in your path.

You may agree or disagree with what I say but know this, my opinion, your opinion and the people around the world's opinion count in the larger scheme of things to come. One voice may not be heard by the masses but can cause a ripple! This is what I have set out to acheive!

No comments: